Reiki is a powerful healing system for veterans to consider. I have written several books for veterans wanting to heal and Reiki can be very important in that process. Please look at the titles below and see what might be helpful to you. I recommend that you go to Amazon.com and look at the Book descriptions.
Books by Rev. Mike at www.Amazon.com–
Veterans Healing Six Pack
1. Trauma Healing Options for VA Hospitals: Help for Veterans to Own Their Healing and their future.
2. Trauma Healing Action Steps for Veterans: Help to Start Healing
3. Trauma Healing Action Steps for Veterans: Empowerment
4. Trauma Healing Action Steps for Veterans: Forgiveness
5. Trauma Healing Action Steps for Veterans: Thought Freedom
6. Tea For Veterans: Welcome One Home
PTSD Power Pack:
1. The PTSD Project: Turn Pain To Power
2. PTSD & Soul Retrieval: Putting One Back Together
3. PTSD & The Purple PAD: Calling all Scientists and PTSD Patients
Salute To Philadelphia VA Medical Center: Thank You
Angel Raphael Speaks – Veterans
Note to those who live in GA & SC ( And More Places Soon)
Reiki for Vets http://reikiforvets.org is an organization founded by William Brown, MSPM, United States Coast Guard Chief (ret.) and Allison Brown, EdD, a school counselor and Army veteran. Both Will and Allison are Reiki practitioners with a passion for helping VA enrolled disabled veterans improve the quality of their lives by offering holistic, non-invasive, complementary treatment options. Together, along with a team of dedicated volunteers, they provide Reiki services at the Goose Creek, SC VA clinic, Ralph Johnson VA Hospital in Charleston, SC and Hinesville, GA VA clinic. Visit their website at http://reikiforvets.org for more information. They invite everyone to contact them so they can find out where there is a need and/or a desire to serve.